Friday, October 17, 2008

4 month check-up

Ok...so I took Ella and Everett to the doctor on Wednesday for their 4 month check-up. I knew that my children were big, but I didn't know how big. Everett is weighing in at 17lbs 7 oz and Ella dis weighing in at 16lbs 6 oz. Can you believe it. I mean honestly I knew I would never have small children due to the fact that i mysself have never been small, but this is ridiculous! Everett is 26 inches long and Ella is 26 2/3 inches long. The funniest thing to me is that Everett was definitly born with the sweedish noggin!!!! His head circumferance is in th 93 percentile. WOW! That kid has a big head.
Anyway...they might be big, but the are healthy. Praise God for that! The doctor and I talked about starting solid foods. I was like are you joking.....do you realize how big my kids will be at 6 months if I start giving them food now??? Yeah..I don't think so. He agreed that it would be fine if we waited until 6 months, but finished that sentence with...if you think they are getting hungrier, give me a call and we will talk about solid food! Yeah...I won't be calling. My kids are fine with the formula for now. I have no complaints....they sleep at least 8 hours at night.
We bought them a new toy last week. It is the Baby Einstein Musical Motion Activity Jumper. They love it. Its fun...its exercise. It also helps them with their head control...man...you gotta love it.

All right well thats it for now....

No comments: